FarEye's new technology to eb adopted by Future Group, Amway,and others
FarEye's new technology already has been adopted by Future Group, Amway, Walmart India and Landmark India, among others.March 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
FarEye, a logistics technology company, has introduced a product that will allow retailers to optimise and provide flexible delivery options.
The startup's digital supply chain technology will give retailers visibility into the order delivery process -from the time an order is placed to the product moving out of a warehouse and reaching a customer or a direct seller with the help of third-party logistics partners.
Retailers can choose a logistics partner based on performance in addition to pricing.
Kushal Nahata, Chief Executive, said, "The retail industry across the world is taking an online shift and a digital supply chain is the mandate today for them to sustain and grow."
FarEye's new technology already has been adopted by Future Group, Amway, Walmart India and Landmark India, among others.
“We deal with multiple third-party logistics partners and understand that getting real-time visibility on product delivery can be cumbersome. FarEye's technology helps us on this account,“ said Diptarag Bhattacharjee, Chief Operating Officer, Amway India.
The FarEye platform helps thirdparty logistics partners develop efficient routing plans and delivery processes. Simultaneously, delivery teams can keep customers in the loop by messaging the status of the shipment. “Communicating digitally with the consumer during each step of the delivery shall allow us to capture the `voice of the customer' and look to bettering her experience with the Future Group brands,“ said Vivek Biyani, Director-Digital Strategy, Future Group.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Cisco hands over its first Made-in-India product
- Apple to start making iPhone 6 and 6S models in India
- Hidesign plans to open outlets at international airports and expand its business internationally
- MobiKwik introduces employee reimbursement management product
- Lava works on strengthening its connect with offline retail stores
- Demonetisation continue to reverberate scross high-street shops and malls
- Amazon.com to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com
- Gionee plans to foray into physical retail space in India
- Ralph Lauren makes India plans with Adity Birla Fashion and Retail
- Snapdeal rubbishes reports of holding talks for selling the firm