Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Reliance Cement starts online retailing in UP
- British Safety Council conferred DLF with Sword of Honour
- Vodafone CEO says preparing for IPO of India unit, no timeline set
- Delhi Police sends notice to Flipkart over sale of stolen mobile phones
- CredR forays into Hyderabad
- Pescafresh to start an e-commerce website and mobile app
- OP Munjal chairman Hero Cycles is no more
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs