Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Delhi Police sends notice to Flipkart over sale of stolen mobile phones
- CredR forays into Hyderabad
- Pescafresh to start an e-commerce website and mobile app
- OP Munjal chairman Hero Cycles is no more
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs
- Mahindra forays into branded edible oils segment with ‘NuPro’
- Woodland partners with Rainforest Challenge India 2015
- DSK Motowheels records fastest sale of superbikes in India