Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Marks & Spencer launches its store on e-commerce platform Amazon.in
- ShopClues appoints Harneet Singh as VP & Head Marketing
- Paytm announces crossing a milestone of 200 million wallet users
- Top officials from Samsung indicted on bribery and embezzlement, SK prosecutors
- Industry experts predict new opportunities for digital payment companies in FY17-18
- Paytm partners with places of public worship to enable cashless donations
- Nokia launches three smartphones and re-launches its classic Nokia 3310 feature phone
- Raymond aims to grow over 20% in branded apparel business
- ASSOCHAM concerned over lukewarm response to year-old proposal for keeping shops open all 7 days
- Godrej Interio targets turnover up to Rs 400 crore in next three years