FICCI & IDSA promote direct selling
Explore avenues to expand scope of direct selling.April 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) and World Federation of Direct Selling Association (WFDSA) organised a recent conference related to “MARK ‘E’ DIR – Bringing Market To Consumer”, in a bid to expand the scope of this sector.
Siddharth Birla, Senior Vice-President, FICCI said, “With economic development and growing consumerism, the Indian retail and FMCG also underwent significant changes. In addition, non-store retail formats have evolved to cater to this growing market and direct selling is one such technique.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- 'KARAM' launches its online portal
- Ikea India to launch its first store in Hyderabad
- MobiKwik plans to buy Freecharge to mergein an equity-swap deal
- Kent RO System accuses Amazon, two of its sellers of selling copy of its products
- Bebe expects to close all its stores by the end of May
- Forum directs multiplexes to provide free purified water outlets
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities