Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
Craftsvilla draws inspiration from the various crafts of India and gives them a contemporary look and feel.April 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Craftsvilla.com, one of the largest online ethnic store, has launched its new in-house brand Anuswara that offers craft inspired contemporary ethnic wear for women.
The brand draws inspiration from the various crafts of India and gives them a contemporary look and feel.
Consumers can choose from fusion and daily wear apparels in four different collections: Ikat Illustrations, Kalamkari Tales, Summer Hues and Indigo Impression.
Women not only want ethnic wear for key occasions like weddings and festivals, but also for daily wear using contemporary ethnic designs. Anuswara helps cater to this need of modern Indian women with craft inspired ethnic fashion.
Manoj Gupta, Co-Founder, Craftsvilla said, "We have seen an increase in demand for contemporary ethnic wear on our portal, and realised that it’s an opportunity.
Anuswara, craft inspired contemporary ethnic fashion, caters to the needs of working women who are experimental without being edgy, and have the love for art and crafts. With the new brand, we aim to build the category of stylish ethnic fashion as an independent entity that will offer best quality, design and price for women."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection