Celebrate love with ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collecti
December 04, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection - a set of complimentary ‘his’ and ‘her’ rings include an exquisite collection of bridal rings that are elaborately designed and set with large solitaires. The design signifies the grandeur of a wedding, and the raised setting of the solitaire stands for a love that is superior over anything else. Each of the rings has a story to tell, a memory to cherish and symbolises the creation of an unbreakable bond. These exquisitely crafted rings are embellished with certified Belgian diamonds and are designed at ORRA’s global design centers in New York, Antwerp, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Mumbai. Vijay Jain, CEO, ORRA says, “ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s rings are symbolic of unison of two souls, just like that of the rare metal platinum with our stunning Belgian diamonds. ORRA Platinum Couple’s Collection is for couples who complement each other and these rings are ideal for engagements and anniversaries. Our new launch, the Bridal Collection, is perfect as a wedding ring, to cherish that beautiful memory for a lifetime. The sparkle of the solitaire is a perfect match for the glow that the bride exudes on her wedding day.” ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection and bridal rings are available at all 30 ORRA boutiques across the country.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Reliance Cement starts online retailing in UP
- British Safety Council conferred DLF with Sword of Honour
- Vodafone CEO says preparing for IPO of India unit, no timeline set
- Delhi Police sends notice to Flipkart over sale of stolen mobile phones
- CredR forays into Hyderabad
- Pescafresh to start an e-commerce website and mobile app
- OP Munjal chairman Hero Cycles is no more
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs