C&W ranks India 24th in global retail survey
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination.
September 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination. Khan Market (New Delhi), the most expensive retail high street in India slipped from 17th position in 2008 to its old ranking of the year 2006. New York’s Fifth Avenue retained its title as the world’s most expensive shopping destination followed by Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay and Avenue des Champs Elysées in Paris. The biggest fall in rents was in Mumbai with Colaba Causeway falling 63.5 per cent, Linking Road Bandra by 63 per cent and Kemps Corner by 60 per cent.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas