Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
Bluestone.com has unveiled two new jewellery collections in Kolkata called the ‘Nava Collection’ and ‘B-Iconic Collection’, ahead of the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online jewellery firm, BlueStone.com, backed by Ratan Tata, aims revenue of Rs 1000 crore in FY19. The company also expects to achieve profitability around the same time. The company has recorded a turnover of Rs 250 crore in FY17.
Gaurav Singh Kushwaha, Founder & CEO, BlueStone.com, said, "The USP of the company is its design prowess, which allows it to add almost 250 new designs each month. The company has invested heavily on designs, marketing, technology and logistics in order to strengthen its offerings and widen the customer base."
He added, "Post demonetisation, the sales of the company was severely affected but from mid March there has been a recovery. We are expecting good demand this Akshaya Tritiya as there is huge pent up demand in the market."
The company has unveiled two new jewellery collections in Kolkata called the ‘Nava Collection’ and ‘B-Iconic Collection’, ahead of the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.
A recently concluded analysis reveals that Kolkata, recorded a 70% growth in revenue in 2016, over the previous year making it one of the top six markets for BlueStone.com.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart
- Paytm Mall ties-up with local players for installation services of big appliances
- Tjori online store keeps Afghan craftsmanship alive
- Paytm Mall sells 1.5 million packets of Maggi noodles within 2 days of launch
- Arvind Ltd expects to make brand Arvind a Rs.100 crore entity in 3-4 years
- 'KARAM' launches its online portal
- Ikea India to launch its first store in Hyderabad