Big Brands to organise carnival in India to capitalise on festival season
Showcasing global brands and bringing them to the average Indian consumer, Dubai’s Big Brands plans to organise a carnival in India to capitalise on the festival season when sales of luxury good
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Showcasing global brands and bringing them to the average Indian consumer, Dubai’s Big Brands plans to organise a carnival in India to capitalise on the festival season when sales of luxury goods shoot up. The carnival, which will be held between 24-28 September in the metropolis, is expecting over 3,000 footfalls every day and Big Brands will be offering discounts of up to 80 per cent on labels such as Chopard, Tussardi, Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Givenchy, Ferre and CROCS. With India’s economy growing at six to seven per cent, consumption has increased and is expected to further rise in the coming years.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart
- Paytm Mall ties-up with local players for installation services of big appliances
- Tjori online store keeps Afghan craftsmanship alive
- Paytm Mall sells 1.5 million packets of Maggi noodles within 2 days of launch