Asian Paints Ltd to acquire Causeway Paints in an all cash deal
Asian Paints did not disclose the deal size. However, it said, CPLPL reported revenue of Sri Lankan Rupee 5,630 million (approx Rs 253.60 crore) in the previous fiscal.February 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Paints has said that its subsidiary Berger International will fully acquire Sri Lanka's Causeway Paints in an all cash deal.
Asian Paints Ltd said, "Berger International Pvt Ltd, Singapore, indirect subsidiary of the company, has entered into a share purchase agreement with the existing shareholders of Causeway Paints Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (CPLPL), Sri Lanka, for acquisition of 100 per cent stake in CPLPL in an all cash deal."
It further said, "The aforesaid transaction is with an objective of enhancing the group's presence in the Sri Lankan market where the company through its subsidiary company, Asian Paints (Lanka) Ltd, already has operations".
Asian Paints did not disclose the deal size. However, it said, CPLPL reported revenue of Sri Lankan Rupee 5,630 million (approx Rs 253.60 crore) in the previous fiscal.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Tulip Retail teams up with True Fit to provide personalised shopping experience
- Cisco hands over its first Made-in-India product
- Apple to start making iPhone 6 and 6S models in India
- Hidesign plans to open outlets at international airports and expand its business internationally
- MobiKwik introduces employee reimbursement management product
- Lava works on strengthening its connect with offline retail stores
- Demonetisation continue to reverberate scross high-street shops and malls
- Amazon.com to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com
- Gionee plans to foray into physical retail space in India
- Ralph Lauren makes India plans with Adity Birla Fashion and Retail