Aromas announces maiden footprint outlet in Pune
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road.
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aromas, a leading coffee chain from Australia present in India through a tie up with Ideal Hospitality Private Limited, celebrated the opening of its maiden cafe in Pune at Dhole Patil Road. Centrally located, the cafe will offer the food lovers of Pune a comfortable and trendy place to drink and eat. The launch witnessed the presence two celebrities who added zeal to the launch. Shreyas Talpade and Mugdha Godse lent their charming personalities to the celebrations and inaugurated the Cafe. Aromas, offers a completely new and exciting experience and a perfect place to catch up with friends or to close business deals over steaming cups of rich and aromatic gourmet coffee and tea. One can choose from an abundant choice of gourmet coffees and exotic teas, tongue tantalising appetizers, quick time bites and soups, salads, pizzas, pastas, cakes, muffins and cookies. Its rich and sophisticated experience extends in its offer of variety of coffee and exotic teas from around the world that delivers a lingering Aroma that one carries along after every visit. Aromas spread over 2000 sq. ft of space, offers a comfortable and intimate environment, with tastefully designed outdoors. The Café will be open from breakfast to late nights all year long. Pune residents will also soon witness the opening of our plush Lounge & Café, again in Pune at ABC farms very soon, which shall be our flagship outlet. The next three years will see the opening of 99 outlets across the country.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart
- Paytm Mall ties-up with local players for installation services of big appliances
- Tjori online store keeps Afghan craftsmanship alive