Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2. Nike has unveiled a new limited-edition Apple watch, NikeLab.
Available for sale from April 27, NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness. The watch will exclusively be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop up shop in Tokyo.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart
- Paytm Mall ties-up with local players for installation services of big appliances
- Tjori online store keeps Afghan craftsmanship alive
- Paytm Mall sells 1.5 million packets of Maggi noodles within 2 days of launch
- Arvind Ltd expects to make brand Arvind a Rs.100 crore entity in 3-4 years
- 'KARAM' launches its online portal
- Ikea India to launch its first store in Hyderabad