Aadhaar plans expansion with 200 stores
Aadhaar, the rural market-focussed 70:30 joint venture (JV) between the Future Group's Future Ventures India and Godrej Agrovet, has opened around 70 outlets across the country.
September 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aadhaar, the rural market-focussed 70:30 joint venture (JV) between the Future Group's Future Ventures India and Godrej Agrovet, has opened around 70 outlets across the country. Aadhaar, a modern retail chain operating in semi-urban and rural markets, has mapped out an expansion plan of around 200 stores to be achieved over a period of time. The retail chain targets to leverage Godrej's brand franchise with consumers in these markets with the help of Future's expertise in the retail business. The group has reconfigured the format to meet consumer needs and has also changed the look and feel of the store. In the restructured format, the stores now sport the strengths of the JV's promoters by way of `The World of Godrej' section and `Big Bazaar Best Deals'. Plans are underway to restructure the store size from the range of 500 sq. ft to 2,000 sq. ft to a standard 3,000 to 5,000 sq. ft format.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart