40 more Mc Donald’s to be opened
With an investment of Rs150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs3 crore.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an investment of Rs 150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs 3 crore. Consumption is growing in India and McDonald's sees a huge growth potential in the country. The chain's India turnover this calender year, would be a 30 per cent increase and the company intends to double its turnover every three years. With 170 outlets presently and with 40 more planned to be added, McDonald's India plans to hire around 1,200 personnel this year. The company would be launching several health food products as the demand for them was increasing.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas