3rd Biggest Show
on e-Commerce & Omni Channel
The Congress will examine how e-commerce is re-writing traditional retail practices and implementation of new ones that will shape retail Indian retailing's new distribution. Call it 'multi-channel', 'omni-channel' 'every-channel'... the fact is, today retailers need to fully understand and integrate ALL channels and ALL payment methods. This is India's only event that brings it ALL together.
Building an Omni-Channel Business
- The key elements of an omni-channel offer-Barriers and challenges of omni-channel retailing
- How to base store actions on what online interactions tell you and how do you bring customers from online into your stores
- How to Re-vitalize your inactive customers and improve marketing ROI by mining customer data
- How to ensure your content strategy and commerce strategy complement each other
- How largest online retailers convert shoppers into buyers, and then turn them into loyal customers
Why & Who should attend
- e-Retail Professionals can debate issues that today's e-commerce teams need fast solutions for Retail chain Professionals will learn how to make the web the
centerpiece of an organization, how mobile can help in-store sales, how to turn online info into in-store action, and more.
- Business heads, C level executives of Retail and e-retail companies can decipher accurate cost/benefit evaluation of marketing and promotion, deciding whether to
outsource or bring programs in-house, keeping vendor costs down, building efficiency into daily business activities and more.
- e-Retail Startups can learn the latest e-commerce tools and t echnology for b uilding their business and how to find funding t o take it to the next level
- Marketing Professionals can understand how to decide on the right marketing spend to target different customer types
- HR departments and Recruitment agencies can understand the b est HR needs a nd also new practices in e-commerce Business o rganizational Design
- e-Retail Solution Providers across technology, security, social m edia, loyalty, a nd logistics can understand the burning needs o f the industry b oth on stage a nd one to one
- Investors and Financial Institutions can gather the latest practices in the e- retail sector and meet with potential investees and learn of their Business models
- Research Companies & Consumer Intelligence Agencies can u nderstand the l atest trends in e Retail with firsthand account o f consumer b ehavior in multi-c hannel retailing
- International retailers, importers, manufacturers, local m anufacturers, brands a nd local retailers seeking distribution o pportunity through e-retail
Block Your Seats Now! View Conference Agenda