Himalaya’s online sales are growing at 70 per cent per year, and it is expected to touch Rs 100 crore by 2018.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Where does Paytm plans to invest Rs 350cr
- Is Amul just a click away?
- The synergy of mWallet & eCommerce!
- How Amazon India is preparing for the festive season?
- How D’décor plans to augment its business?
- How ShopClues is planning to enhance its business?
- The curious case of Jabong acquisition!
- Is Bigbasket’s 'Farmer Connect' the right
More >>Retail Interviews
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Permutations & combinations of the online footwear market
- Economies of quick delivery in eCommerce space
- Why online grocery startups are failing in India?
- The reason why govt said NO to Apple
- What is Reliance Digital doing to spur sales of Lyf?
- Landmark Group opts for franchising for Easybuy
- Can Omni-presence overpower physical retail?
- Big Bazaar lock horns with Amazon & Flipkart
- How Mobiles will help the money flow?
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
- BigBasket ready to flush up to Rs 90 crore to rope-in more
- What plans do Toshiba and Sharp have for India?
- Sangam eyes for 15 retail stores and hovered 100% subsidiary
- ASICS opens its largest store in Mumbai
- How label Isaia plans to enter into Indian market
- Pepperfry marks its presence in Hydrabad!
- Stayzilla joins hands with MPSTDC
- LeEco to open 10 stores in India
- How Spice is altering its retail operations?
More >>Retail Technology
- Redefine the mobile payment ecosystem
- Has Technology gingered up the retail eco-system?
- One97 constructing its international web
- When fashion retail met technology!
- How analytics is boosting eComm conversions?
- Is it 'GAME ON' for a cashless economy?
- How to enhance consumer experience in retail stores?
- M&B Footwear's endeavour for better retailing
- How to build a risk-free pricing strategy in eComm?
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Dhoni’s golden run continues off the field as well
- Walmart has been asked why it souldn’t be taxed?
- GirnarSoft takes over consulting firm Valueserve
- Fat Tax in Kerala
- Why Apple is delaying its retail store launch in India?
- Is Patanjali misleading its customers?
- Is Guwahati the next destination for DTDC?
- Gujarat traders demand for state-specific policy
- The new-age real estate!
- Indian Logistic sector – From Dawn to Dusk
- How Infibeam is renovating its logistics?
- Shopmatic and Aramex join hands
- Locus obtains back to back funding!
- Greece bags the second ELA Award
- Snapdeal to strengthen logistics
- The Saga of Last Mile logistics Solutions
- Tolexo’s constructive step forward
- Flipkart ties up with dPronto for last mile solutions
More >>More News on Retail
Government to provide exit policy, easier registration norms and visible tax regime that will..
The second largest sportswear brand in America, Under..
Flipkart restructured teams in its retail and marketplace divisions soon after Binny Bansal..
DLF Mall of India, spread across 2 million square feet will see India’s biggest H&M store yet...