The new store spans across 28,000 sq. feet and is spread over two levels to offer customers a distinct combination of heritage, fashion and design.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- How Flipkart reacts to the media headlines?
- How Velvetcase.com using WhatsApp to churn business?
- Amazon India adds Amazon Pantry on its lattice
- Is Flipkart planning for another lay off?
- 70 million (1).. 70 million (2)..and Jabong SOLD!
- Amazon adds one more service on its lattice
- 6 reasons that justify the evolution of online shopping
- Is Flipkart going to bag the most awaited deal?
More >>Retail Interviews
- Me n Moms aims 100 stores by 2017
- BSH’s strategy of expansion
- Luxury watches are back in business
- Crocodile bites into IPO fund
- Femina FLAUNT eyes beauty services for extension
- Malls are seen as active hangout spots
- How retail is rewarding telecom?
- How has privatisation pulled up travel retail in India?
- The same-day delivery dream!
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Why are Indian apparel brands failing to go global?
- Is Indian hyperlocal really becoming LOCAL?
- How government is uplifting handloom brands?
- How is Kidswear market scaling up in India?
- Women carving niche in food & grocery retail
- Decoding the fashion landscape
- The amalgamation of CDIT & eCommerce!
- Permutations & combinations of the online footwear market
- Economies of quick delivery in eCommerce space
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
The store will be open by 2017 and it will hire 500 direct co-workers and another..
- aLL-The Plus Size Store to bring glamour on the ramp
- Central Store launches its 4th retail outlet in Mumbai
- Saudi Arabia might prove a new hunting ground for Kalyan
- TCL to explore Indian electronic market
- What a big move by OSL Luxury Collections?
- Longchamp building its network in India
- Poney launches its third store in India
- Zivame launches stores in Pune, Gurgaon & Chandigarh
- How Valentino plans to entre India?
More >>Retail Technology
- How are mobile apps changing the way customers interact with
- One97 constructing its international web
- When fashion retail met technology!
- How analytics is boosting eComm conversions?
- Is it 'GAME ON' for a cashless economy?
- How to enhance consumer experience in retail stores?
- M&B Footwear's endeavour for better retailing
- How to build a risk-free pricing strategy in eComm?
- How is LeEco scaling up in India?
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Patanjali is all set to strike gold
- Why Model Shop & Establishment Bill is important?
- Government’s new card might change the ecommerce game
- Is Patanjali really ready to hit 10,000 crore mark?
- Reliance Retail to mark its presence in 500 towns
- Adidas' flag is rising high in India
- How Lenovo plans to spread its wings?
- How LeEco is planning to strengthen its offline presence?
- Shoppers Stop becoming a preferred shopping stop
- Will same-day delivery vanguard eComm logistics?
- Indian Logistic sector – From Dawn to Dusk
- How Infibeam is renovating its logistics?
- Shopmatic and Aramex join hands
- Locus obtains back to back funding!
- Greece bags the second ELA Award
- Snapdeal to strengthen logistics
- The Saga of Last Mile logistics Solutions
- Tolexo’s constructive step forward
More >>More News on Retail
Government to provide exit policy, easier registration norms and visible tax regime that will..
The second largest sportswear brand in America, Under..
Flipkart restructured teams in its retail and marketplace divisions soon after Binny Bansal..
DLF Mall of India, spread across 2 million square feet will see India’s biggest H&M store yet...