Paytm is aiming to add 10,000 more sellers in 50 top cities to spread the reach of O2O commerce further.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Govt considers eCommto promote Handloom brand
- How is AmazonBusiness seeking expansion?
- How FreeCharge is mounting up the ladder?
- Abof's all new on-spot alteration service!
- Flipkart rejigs tech squad again!
- What made Vikas Purohit part ways with Paytm?
- Paytm will not compete in interest war
- India Yet to Catch the App Fever!
More >>Retail Interviews
- A wild format of retail
- Click & Collect Retailing
- Revolutionising traditional retail distribution
- How a brand is making mark by offering fashion services?
- How to ensure sales readiness in retail?
- A roadside car assistance app!
- Exploring online grocery
- An old monk with a new SWAG!
- De-addicting the fashion ecosystem
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- What is Reliance Digital doing to spur sales of Lyf?
- Landmark Group opts for franchising for Easybuy
- Can Omni-presence overpower physical retail?
- Big Bazaar lock horns with Amazon & Flipkart
- How Mobiles will help the money flow?
- How PM Modi is helping Indian furniture brands?
- Unboxed market booming in small towns
- How this American footwear brand plans expansion?
- Flipkart teams with Fossil for watch exchange
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
- What is Flipkart seeking from Chinese market?
- Stayzilla joins hands with MPSTDC
- LeEco to open 10 stores in India
- How Spice is altering its retail operations?
- Celine Dion to launch lifestyle brand
- OnePlus 3- All you need to know!
- Brooks Brothers unveils store at Noida
- Sachin Tendulkar's 2nd innings with True Blue
- An archetype initiative by Pepperfry
More >>Retail Technology
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- How Post Offices are welcoming eRetail?
- How malls are addressing the eCommerce-savvy consumers?
- Yepme surpasses Flipkart, Amazon & Myntra
- India Post issues first My Stamp on eCommerce
- Smartphone market growth to fall by 7.4% in 2016: IDC
- How are physical retailers scrapping eRetail?
- Book an Audi at Ola for Rs 19/Km
- LeEco makes key hirings from Myntra, Qualcomm
- Genesis Colors rejigs top deck
- Greece bags the second ELA Award
- Snapdeal to strengthen logistics
- The Saga of Last Mile logistics Solutions
- Tolexo’s constructive step forward
- Flipkart ties up with dPronto for last mile solutions
- IT is a platform for logistics and SCM
- India Post collects Rs 800 crore from COD facility
- Flipkart betting big on logistics
- Flipkart opens its largest warehouse in Hyderabad
More >>More News on Retail
Government to provide exit policy, easier registration norms and visible tax regime that will..
The second largest sportswear brand in America, Under..
Flipkart restructured teams in its retail and marketplace divisions soon after Binny Bansal..
DLF Mall of India, spread across 2 million square feet will see India’s biggest H&M store yet...