The company plans to launch its range of footwear next year and the estimate investment is Rs 90 crore in the category by 2020. It expects a turnover of Rs 325 crore this year.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- How to get your cross-channel marketing strategy right?
- Who will profit from currency demonetisation?
- Smartphones to become smarter with YMS Mobitech
- Mobile apps bridging customer and brands
- eCommerce goes global!
- How Shopclues is breaking the odds?
- Why eComm companies are trekking their ad rates?
- Festive Battle of the eComm Unicorns!
More >>Retail Interviews
- Transforming Mobile Payments Online
- Monte Carlo: Then Now Forever
- TTK Prestige eyes expansion
- ORRA looking to expand Pan India
- Surging on Retail & Distribution
- Furnishing Homes with Urbanity
- M&B plan to open 150 Lee Cooper franchisees and
- Low investment risk for Franchisees
- Shoppers Stop: Then and Now
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Good revenue in an automobile dealership
- Flavored Water: A healthy Alternative
- A makeover for success
- BIBA partners with Ministry of Textiles
- How toy stores are finding profits in big formats?
- Going Ethnic
- Why family based jewelers are branching out
- Is furnishing a lucrative biz?
- BlueStone.com asks to 'Choose Your Twinkle'
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd, a leader in innovation and technology, has introduced its..
Based on crowdsourced information, the site helps users across India find the nearest..
- PepsiCo to launch 5 new products by 2017
- Monte Carlo Opens Largest Exclusive Store in Punjab
- Livpure's new 'knight' will solve all water problems
- Check out the latest PN Rao collection
- Titan celebrates women ethnicity in its new venture
- Velvetcase.com offers Big Festive Bonanza
- Ekatrit a multi designer treat for Delhi
- H&M to spread roots in Pune
- Swatch opens its first store in Mumbai
More >>Retail Technology
CAPDASE currently caters over 45 countries worldwide with strong presence in key..
- Rocking Deals signs agreement with Future Dial
- Simple eight steps: POS security
- How to procure fresh fruits & vegetables with mobile
- Refurbished phones - a hot selling product this festive
- Uniphore launches advanced version of speech analytics
- Mobikwik launches UPI on its platform
- Is this the beginning of a data-driven eComm ecosystem
- The marvel of mobile messaging in retail
- How Virtual Reality is going mainstream
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Fall in luxury retail sale due to demonetisation
- How to leverage Sales Enablement for Retail
- Demonetisation: Thumbs up or down?
- Impact on E-commerce & Retailers after CoD
- Know what offers and deals are nearby you!
- Soon you can book travel and movie tickets on Paytm!
- A shift in snacks paradigm
- Patanjali products are penetrating the market with double
- Know how much LeEco made in Diwali sale!
- How retailers celebrate childrens day?
- How to increase sales with air purifier masks?
- This is how eRetailers can cut logistics cost by 50%
- BigBasket wants government's approval of 100 crore FDI
- 2D scanners the new name for accuracy
- The wings behind your festive goodies
- How can retailers benefit from HR practices?
- How logistics can help eRetailers go the distance
- Droom clocks Rs 1000cr to beef up its marketing campaign
More >>More News on Retail
Bharat Forge had announced the acquisition last month and said it aimed at expanding its..
The company plans to launch its range of footwear next..
OCL India Ltd with a total installed capacity of 5.4 million tonne per annum distributed..
With the presence in more than 550 cities in the country and more than 4,000 points of sales,..