Apart from the favourite asset classes of office and residential, private equity (PE) has been taking increased interest in warehousing, logistics and retail real estate.
- MobiKwik aims to have 150 million users by the end
- Myntra wins master franchise rights for Mango in
- Snapdeal sells FreeCharge for USD300 mn
- Myntra targets to make USD1 billion in three years
- Yepme plans to expand into Europe
- Snapdeal shares its annual sales for its
- Air India puts two Dreamliners to raise USD250
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
More >>Retail Interviews
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Luxury in home furnishing!
- Growing market of online luxury
- A growing pie of women innerwear market
- A new emerging destination for shopping
- Tapping the real market
- Trends to watch out in salon biz
- Laundry Business: A Lucrative Venture
- Will Demonetisation influence kids retailing India?
- Impact of demonetisation on jewellery biz
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Italian lighting brand iGuzzini has launched its new product family called Trick..
More >>Retail Technology
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Big data helping grocery e-retailers
- Changing dynamics of CRM
- Future of Jewellers amid Demonetisation
- Trends in Loyalty to look forward in year 2017
- The importance of insurance in retail business
- How the Indian malls survived demonetization effect
- How to maximise your mobile marketing strategy
- Videocon extends hassle-free shopping for buyers
- Why to appoint a communication design partner?
More >>More News on Retail
Murjani Group is the owner of Brand Marketing India (BMI), the holding company in the country..
LG Electronics will introduce more India-specific..
DMart, promoted by leading equity investor RK Damani, has whipped up a frenzy in the grey..
MobiKwik is also launching a loyalty initiative, Supercash, under which users can earn reward..