While some of these models are operated on virtual stores (online marketplaces), there are quite a few that have a physical retail presence.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Paytm now hits the 'Highway'
- How online wholesale marketplaces can create positive
- Paytm is now powering IRCTC's Payment Gateway
- How festive season will splurge eComm employment
- Freecharge unleashes a handy tool for bill payments
- Amazon is marching ahead in the race
- Amazon ramps up its delivery service to expand its reach
- Looking for a new home? Click on Snapdeal
More >>Retail Interviews
- How this brand is making the most of digitisation
- Rosso Brunello cordwaining the footwear industry
- Why Chinese phones do well in India?
- Malls Vs Lifestyle Centres
- Tailoring an India-specific strategy
- Me n Moms aims 100 stores by 2017
- BSH’s strategy of expansion
- How Toonz Retail plans to scale up through franchising?
- Triggering Indian Artisans Ecosystem
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Keeping customers close & competitors closer!
- A different approach for mass & luxury retail
- Fascinating Prospects for Online Apparel
- Decoding the hurdles of Indian artifacts sector
- Imported Fruits: A business opportunity in making?
- A dive into India's home furnishing market!
- Online Grocery: Is it a rise of the phoenix?
- Why is it the right time to invest in kids wear market?
- What makes refurbished model viable in India?
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Metro has conceptulised right model now and it is ready for rapid expansion across..
- Ananya Birla rolls out her 2nd venture
- Hypercity Retail increases its count in Bangalore by opening
- Peter England Marks its Debut in Sri Lanka
- Here is how BSNL plans to combat Jio
- Godrej unleashes its exclusive store in Goa
- Bengaluru welcomes Zudio to redefine its fashion mantra
- Samsung launches a first of its kind store in India
- H&M now at Delhi's favourite hangout spot!
More >>Retail Technology
- How technology can make retailing seamless
- Are eWallets doing enough to secure your money?
- Freecharge’s UPI to simplify online transactions
- Era of Omni Channel Retail, Version 2.0
- How are mobile apps changing the way customers interact with
- How to make a risk-free B2B Tech Startup?
- Has Technology gingered up the retail eco-system?
- One97 constructing its international web
- When fashion retail met technology!
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Kalyan Jewellers to open two new showrooms in Chennai
- PRIOS to take omni channel to next level
- Nike on a Shutting Spree!
- How India reacted to the eComm issue at WTO
- Flipkart’s To-Do list post GST notification
- Droom ventures into the new vehicle segment
- LeEco bets high on Epic 919 Festival
- Why Model Shop & Establishment Bill is important?
- Future Group to expand the Central brand
- Droom clocks Rs 1000cr to beef up its marketing campaign
- How to increase efficiency of Retail system?
- How GST will shape the logistics industry?
- Warehousing: The golden bird of retail
- Amazons' biggest warehousing dream FULFILLED!
- Will same-day delivery vanguard eComm logistics?
- Indian Logistic sector – From Dawn to Dusk
- How Infibeam is renovating its logistics?
- Shopmatic and Aramex join hands
More >>More News on Retail
Government to provide exit policy, easier registration norms and visible tax regime that will..
The second largest sportswear brand in America, Under..
Flipkart restructured teams in its retail and marketplace divisions soon after Binny Bansal..
DLF Mall of India, spread across 2 million square feet will see India’s biggest H&M store yet...