SSIPL runs 380 stores of premium brands including Nike, Clarks, Leviâ€™s, Benetton, Asics and Lotto, and is the market leader of footwear category.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- An year round-up!
- Creating omni-channel experience!
- What this sector has in store?
- Opportunities in E-commerce
- Demonetization's Impact on Indian Retail
- How to get your cross-channel marketing strategy right?
- Who will profit from currency demonetisation?
- Smartphones to become smarter with YMS Mobitech
More >>Retail Interviews
- High Biz Aspirations for Future Group
- Organic Retailing Redefined!
- Egoss: a emerging name in foot fashion
- A growing market of custom-made shirts!
- Tenon Group scaling growth!
- Promising future for Silver and light weight jewellery
- Buoyant Biz plans for Spykar
- UM Motorcycles Rides to India
- Franchise opportunity with Manyavar
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Tapping the real market
- Trends to watch out in salon biz
- Laundry Business: A Lucrative Venture
- Will Demonetisation influence kids retailing India?
- Impact of demonetisation on jewellery biz
- Indian sports market throttles its way up!
- Decoding the future of E-commerce Business in India
- Electric two-wheelers
- The Wedding business
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
LatestOne.com's pan India consumer survey showcases growing fashion awareness in..
- Aavantam launches in India
- KVIC and Raymond launch India's branded Khadi label
- ShopClues enables cashless transactions for offline
- Luxehues.com releases white paper report
- Panasonic expands its air-purifier portfolio by introducing
- CashNoCash.com Launch free service to Help Cash-Strapped
- PepsiCo to launch 5 new products by 2017
- Monte Carlo Opens Largest Exclusive Store in Punjab
- Livpure's new 'knight' will solve all water problems
More >>Retail Technology
- Fool-proof strategy to combat shoplifting menance
- How will Distribution Sec shape up in 2017?
- Quintype organises BootCamp training programme
- HDFC RED kick starts its photography campaign
- Embracing technology key to stay atop for the media industry
- Indian Retail Real Estate Future
- CAPDASE targets to make sales of USD 60 million in next
- Rocking Deals signs agreement with Future Dial
- Simple eight steps: POS security
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Transformation of Malls in India
- Budget 2017 expectation!
- Retailers created events generate a buzz!
- Brands leveraging Social Media!
- Expectations from Union Budget 2017
- Online retailers expectations from upcoming budget
- EOSS: online vs offline
- Small and Medium Enterprise: a game changer
- Godrej Interio ruling the home furnishing segment
- Changing dynamics of CRM
- Future of Jewellers amid Demonetisation
- Trends in Loyalty to look forward in year 2017
- The importance of insurance in retail business
- How the Indian malls survived demonetization effect
- How to maximise your mobile marketing strategy
- Videocon extends hassle-free shopping for buyers
- Why to appoint a communication design partner?
- Pick any sport, Myntra will do the rest!
More >>More News on Retail
The GST is a very good initiative and with years of hard work states and central government..
UC Web has announced to invest Rs 120 crore to push..
Infor, a provider of business applications has announced significant success for its retail..
Currently about 74 crore debit and credit cards are being used, while about half a billion..