Apart from the favourite asset classes of office and residential, private equity (PE) has been taking increased interest in warehousing, logistics and retail real estate.
- Myntra targets to make USD1 billion in three years
- Yepme plans to expand into Europe
- Snapdeal shares its annual sales for its
- Air India puts two Dreamliners to raise USD250
- Ant Financial to invest USD200 mn in Kakao Pay
- Flipkart to raise USD 1.5 billion from investors,
- Apple works on Siri-powered speaker
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
More >>Retail Interviews
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Growing market of online luxury
- A growing pie of women innerwear market
- A new emerging destination for shopping
- Tapping the real market
- Trends to watch out in salon biz
- Laundry Business: A Lucrative Venture
- Will Demonetisation influence kids retailing India?
- Impact of demonetisation on jewellery biz
- Indian sports market throttles its way up!
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Italian lighting brand iGuzzini has launched its new product family called Trick..
More >>Retail Technology
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Big data helping grocery e-retailers
- Changing dynamics of CRM
- Future of Jewellers amid Demonetisation
- Trends in Loyalty to look forward in year 2017
- The importance of insurance in retail business
- How the Indian malls survived demonetization effect
- How to maximise your mobile marketing strategy
- Videocon extends hassle-free shopping for buyers
- Why to appoint a communication design partner?
More >>More News on Retail
Myntra plans to curate and facilitate 25 â€“ 30 Mango stores as well as list the brand..
SoftBank-backed Snapdeal would have 1,300 people left..
Myntra launched its Brand Accelerator programme in December last year, has set an ambitious..
The fashion showcased is European fashion. The core proposition is about being "Unreasonably..