Flipkart has recently appointed former Twitter executive Tarun Jain to head the product division of its online advertising business.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Snapdeal launches Snaptrends
- Nearly 10K people register to buy home on Snapdeal
- Snapdeal launches Snap-lite to combat Flipkart Lite
- Paytm eyes at 50 million more wallets by March,2016
- Snapdeal forays into automobile with Snapdeal Motors
- Digital commerce: India accounts below 1% of total retail
- Snapdeal launches home shopping festival projects
- Google to discontinue GOSF
More >>Retail Interviews
- Design Thinking drives innovation at Godrej Interio
- Abof is fashion oriented brand for youths: Kumar Mangalam
- Refurbished Goods industry progressing rapidly
- The modern way to barter !
- Relevance of Augmented Reality in retail and e-commerce
- Chumbak on expansion spree!
- Maserati drives down the Indian roads again
- We plan to open 300 retail outlets by 2020: Mohamed
- Omni-channel is all about customer convenience!
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Maggi samples to undergo fresh tests: NCDRC
- Metro Cash & Carry eyes at offline & online sales
- Metro Cash and Carry to open store in prison
- OCM brings Pakistani ethnic wear brand to India
- Big Bazaar Gen X: the new format this festive season
- Reliance Digital marks its 100th store in Delhi NCR
- Online grocers to speed up delivery to outrun kiranas
- Franchising-the way ahead!
- Godrej Nature's Basket expands its e-commerce
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
How a walk through the corridors and lawns of India's beautiful monuments symbolic of..
- Windows 10 powered TV by Videocon
- Crossword's new venture- Yello
- Being Human Diwali campaign on the go
- Two more GAP stores in Delhi-NCR
- Patanjali to launch its noodle brand
- Snapdeal bets big on Fashion Monday Sale
- Quilted jackets dashed with elegance from Corneliani
- Looks salon and Ola plex to join hands for perfect hair care
More >>Retail Technology
- Swarm Intelligence, aiding offline retailers
- Predictive analysis for a tangible growth
- Misfit’s strategy to fit India with wearable trackers
- Lenovo aims to be the leader in Indian PC market
- A poor mobile app experience makes millennials less likely
- Mobicule: Empowering mobile workforce
- IT, a potential aspect for better retailing
- Take your Branding Online and Real-time
- Flipkart to move data centres in-house
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
India Post collected over Rs 800 crore through cash-on-delivery (CoD) facility..
- Flipkart opens its largest warehouse in Hyderabad
- Flipkart opens warehouse near Gurgaon
- Amazon opens fulfilment centre in Chakan, Pune
- Amazon to build a strong logistics network
- Delhivery eyes on global expansion
- E-commerce boom benefits India Post
- M-grocers urge retail partners to set-up warehouses
- Retailers betting big on logistics
- Logistics company FastOx aims at Rs 65 cr funding
More >>More News on Retail
Reliance Cement Company (RCC), a subsidiary of Reliance Infrastructure, today announced foray..
Leading real estate company, DLF is pleased to announce..
Vodafone Group Plc , the world's second-largest mobile operator by subscribers, is preparing..
eCommerce giant Flipkart has received a notice by Delhi Police following the arrest of six..