The initiative explores synergies between two Indian brands that boast of 'Make in India' legacy and represents the cultural heritages of India.
- FreeCharge works to boost women entrepreneurship
- Royal Enfield launches its first exclusive store
- Paytm launches service for non-smartphone users
- PayU to invest in ZestMoney
- Apple plans to set more retail stores in India
- ShopClues plans to file for Nasdaq listing
- Amazon uncovers cashier-free retail store
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- How to get your cross-channel marketing strategy right?
- Who will profit from currency demonetisation?
- Smartphones to become smarter with YMS Mobitech
- Mobile apps bridging customer and brands
- eCommerce goes global!
- How Shopclues is breaking the odds?
- Why eComm companies are trekking their ad rates?
- Festive Battle of the eComm Unicorns!
More >>Retail Interviews
- Initiating new technologies
- Preservative-free solutions for effortless cooking
- Relaxo Footwear: Style & comfort exemplified
- Transforming Mobile Payments Online
- Monte Carlo: Then Now Forever
- TTK Prestige eyes expansion
- ORRA looking to expand Pan India
- Surging on Retail & Distribution
- Furnishing Homes with Urbanity
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Is Ecommerce an Ever Budding Prodigious Landscape?
- Good revenue in an automobile dealership
- Flavored Water: A healthy Alternative
- A makeover for success
- BIBA partners with Ministry of Textiles
- How toy stores are finding profits in big formats?
- Going Ethnic
- Why family based jewelers are branching out
- Is furnishing a lucrative biz?
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd, a leader in innovation and technology, has introduced its..
- CashNoCash.com Launch free service to Help Cash-Strapped
- PepsiCo to launch 5 new products by 2017
- Monte Carlo Opens Largest Exclusive Store in Punjab
- Livpure's new 'knight' will solve all water problems
- Check out the latest PN Rao collection
- Titan celebrates women ethnicity in its new venture
- Velvetcase.com offers Big Festive Bonanza
- Ekatrit a multi designer treat for Delhi
- H&M to spread roots in Pune
More >>Retail Technology
- CAPDASE targets to make sales of USD 60 million in next
- Rocking Deals signs agreement with Future Dial
- Simple eight steps: POS security
- How to procure fresh fruits & vegetables with mobile
- Refurbished phones - a hot selling product this festive
- Uniphore launches advanced version of speech analytics
- Mobikwik launches UPI on its platform
- Is this the beginning of a data-driven eComm ecosystem
- The marvel of mobile messaging in retail
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Fall in luxury retail sale due to demonetisation
- How to leverage Sales Enablement for Retail
- Demonetisation: Thumbs up or down?
- Impact on E-commerce & Retailers after CoD
- Know what offers and deals are nearby you!
- Soon you can book travel and movie tickets on Paytm!
- A shift in snacks paradigm
- Patanjali products are penetrating the market with double
- Know how much LeEco made in Diwali sale!
- How retailers celebrate childrens day?
- How to increase sales with air purifier masks?
- This is how eRetailers can cut logistics cost by 50%
- BigBasket wants government's approval of 100 crore FDI
- 2D scanners the new name for accuracy
- The wings behind your festive goodies
- How can retailers benefit from HR practices?
- How logistics can help eRetailers go the distance
- Droom clocks Rs 1000cr to beef up its marketing campaign
More >>More News on Retail
Paytm has received a huge leg up since demonetisation and the subsequent push from the..
Although millennials in India and China rank jewellery..
The ultimate goal of the program is to develop data-driven insights and viable demonstration..
In 2015, Royal Enfield sold more than 450,000 motorcycles worldwide and plans to double its..