Mounding losses have forced many eRetailers to disdain discounting. This is the right time for traditional retailers to take the edge and bring back that lost consumer trust.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Junglee.com fathoms a new approach
- Shimply’s app with Virtual Trial Room Technology
- Why global brands fancy eCommerce to enter India?
- How Zopper pushed itself to accomplish its goals?
- How Goibibo ranked No.1 in hotel booking volumes?
- Smart Homes: Flipkart’s next possible venture
- Snapdeal’s master plan
- eRetailers go patriotic with R-Day Sale!
More >>Retail Interviews
- Mahindra Comviva bets big with Zerch
- It’s a buy and sell arrangement with Carter’s:
- How to get back on your feet, Spykar Lifestyle’s way
- 3 Things MAX to Focus on in India
- Skechers bracing Indian journey
- Steel-ing the consumer experience!
- India, a key market for Oracle
- Amante launched its first EBO in India
- Innovating user experience
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Luxury market to stroke $18.3 bn by 2016: Assocham
- 24X7Fresh.in on expansion spree!
- E-Grocery trends to watch out for in 2016
- Footwear Trends Help Brands Put Their Best Foot Forward
- Branded garments to grow to 48% of readymade segment by 2019
- Govt continues to pursue Rs 640 cr suit against Maggi
- Is the Indian E-Grocery Market A Game Changer?
- Metro Cash & Carry eyes at offline & online sales
- Online Multistore targets expansion
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
- What makes Lenovo set-up company-owned stores in India?
- Le Creuset expands its retail touch points
- Mahindra retail incorporates with Carter Inc.
- Why Apple desires standalone store in India?
- FII stake in Nestle India rises because of Maggi
- RJ Corp to set up retail chain J Mart
- Yepme launches its maiden brick-and-mortar store!
- Mahindra join forces with Flipkart to sell KUV100
- Pepe Jeans plans to open fully-owned stores in India
More >>Retail Technology
With numerous options being available to a consumer the concept of brand loyalty is..
- Current & Predictive Tech Trends
- Smart Call Management System!
- Tech Mahindra launches digital wallet MoboMoney
- Forget the Website, just Scan and Shop!
- Former Myntra COO to launch a data-driven technology firm
- 'One Tap' Technology by PayU Biz
- Myntra to open experience stores in the next 12-18 months
- Myntra to sell Forever21 products on app only channel
- Myntra intends to cross $1 billion annualised GMV by next
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Why Blue Star takes on IoT?
- What makes brands bet big on T-20 games?
- Omnichannel : Time to decode and apply!
- Grofers to source Reliance smartphones
- Why Flipkart pervades Rs 666 cr in Ekart?
- How is technology shaping romance and marriages?
- Foodpanda may lose its grip in India
- Why has Apple reshuffled its India Business?
- Retail Sector: what to expect from Budget 2016-17?
- IT is a platform for logistics and SCM
- India Post collects Rs 800 crore from COD facility
- Flipkart betting big on logistics
- Flipkart opens its largest warehouse in Hyderabad
- Flipkart opens warehouse near Gurgaon
- Amazon opens fulfilment centre in Chakan, Pune
- Amazon to build a strong logistics network
- Delhivery eyes on global expansion
- E-commerce boom benefits India Post
More >>More News on Retail
Government to provide exit policy, easier registration norms and visible tax regime that will..
The second largest sportswear brand in America, Under..
Flipkart restructured teams in its retail and marketplace divisions soon after Binny Bansal..
DLF Mall of India, spread across 2 million square feet will see Indiaís biggest H&M store yet...